Bookkeeping & Payroll
It is not easy being an employer. Many legal do's and don'ts must be
followed before we even begin to consider the cost of employing workers.
We need to have applications completed, conduct interviews, check
references and examine credit reports. How far can we go in checking on
the background of an individual applicant. What records should we keep
on each employee? Where do we show the calculations that must be
completed in order to give each employee a paycheck?
- Provide data for considering promotions and changes in the status and earnings of workers
- Provide the information required by various federal, state and local laws Justify Company actions if investigated by federal, state, or local labor relation boards Justify company actions with federal, state and local unions
Full Service Payroll:
- Fair Labor Standard Act or Minimum Wage (Most States $7.25 hour)
- Federal Insurance Contributions Act or FICA
- Income Tax Withholding
- Unemployment Tax
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Fair Employment Laws
- Social Security
- Provide feedback to company regarding oversight issues and requisition of personnel.
- W-2 Support
- Provide required W-2 forms.
- File Federal & State Returns:
- We can file your required federal and state forms electronically. Forms 940 & 941 can be filed electronically.